A.N. Richards are very proud to be a family run business. Originally established in 1962 by Arthur Neville and Dorothy Richards, the company continues to be run by their son's Bryn and Gary, wives and granddaughter Johanna.
The Richards family have been in the motor trade since the early 1900's and can offer a wealth of knowledge and expertise.
Providing car and commercial recovery and repair service, we have been operating on our current site near Llangollen since 1976, with major developments on the site over the past 40 years.
At A.N. Richards customer satisfaction is our main priority and we will always go above and beyond to meet your needs.
We now offer a range of facilities including:
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance and Recovery
- State-of-the-art accident repair centre including a low-bake oven
- Body works on all makes and models of vehicle
- Bespoke Fabrication and Welding
- 11 Bay Truck Garage
- Hydraulic Pipe Work
- Bespoke Curtain Repairs (Including the supply and fit of new curtains)
- Comprehensively stocked stores department with MAN genuine parts and top quality parts for all other makes of vehicle
- Parts Delivery Service
- Technical Support
- Truck and trailer hire service
- Truck, trailer and van sales
- HGV Automotive Test Facility (ATF) and Class 4 and Class 7 test facility
- Approved LOLER testing
You don’t need to look any further than A.N. Richards
AN Richards are always keen to improve their carbon footprint. This website was designed and maintained by DoodleIT, which invested in green technology. Read more about sustainable web design here.